Hospital and Healthcare Security
Every Medical Facility has the unenviable task of ensuring the safety of its Patients, Visitors and Staff —- a tall order in today’s world!
Since 1987, Eagle Systems, Inc. has specialized, not only in safety and security, but in understanding that our officers are a reflection on our client’s organization and their mission. That is why we provide every officer with healthcare-specific training from TJC, HIPAA, EMTALA and HICS. In addition, we train our staff to your hospitals unique culture, policies and procedures and our role in it.
We will provide your facility with a qualified on-site manager who will work with your facility contact to seamlessly infuse our highly trained staff with any currently acceptable security staff members of your choosing. We will bring them up to speed with Eagle Systems, Inc. advanced training – elevating your current security team from its current level of service to the very best it can be.
(Ask Yourself these Questions)
Looking for a Performance / Cost Solution to your current security issues?
- Do your current security officers truly reflect your high standard of care?
- Do your security officers reflect your organizations values and mission?
- Do your security officers exhibit personality traits and interpersonal relationship skills far superior to those of a night watchman?
- Is your current security staff specifically trained in hospital culture?
- Does your security team truly understand your unique environment?
If your answer was not a sold “YES” to all of these questions you should consider exploring options that could save you money, enhance your image and improve the level of security for your entire facility.
Eagle Systems, Inc. can be Your Solutions!
Minimum Staff Requirement (Healthcare)
Every Eagle System, Inc. Officer must undergo or meet these minimum qualifications!
- Personality Assessment (conducted prior to hiring and performed by a third party)
- Full Drug Screening (conducted prior to hiring and requested randomly)
- Criminal History / Background (conducted prior to hiring)
- Must Possess a High School Diploma / Graduation (no GED accepted)
- Must have a minimum age of 21 (company requirement for Healthcare)
When Selecting a Healthcare Security Service Contractor
We will evaluate your current security needs and will then, after a complete understanding of your needed level of service, your wants and any special requirements, negotiate a proposal to help reduce your contract or proprietary security issues and costs.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EMPHASIS
We understand the importance of patient and employee satisfaction scores and we strive to reflect your hospitals positive image to everyone we encounter. As part of hiring practices, we will strive to hire staffs who model a servant’s heart with the level of seriousness your facility security deserves.
We know that your entire staff must have confidence in their security team to feel safe and secure. Our officers are up-trained in healthcare security issues and challenges that most hospitals face. Our officers not only observe and report, they are trained to observe and ACT!
Our officers receive mandatory and ongoing healthcare training from numerous organizations including FEMA, TJC and IHASS with scheduled evaluations and assessments that our high standards are maintained.
COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE
We maintain regular contact with a nationwide network of security professionals and professional organizations to maintain and keep our services current and up to date.